You will be shocked, kids, when you discover how easy it is in life to part ways with people forever.
That’s why, when you find someone you want to keep around, you do something about it.
How I Met Your Mother (via faithtrustandangeldust)
what the fuck new zealand
…and may the whiskey you drink help you to forget.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)